|人数||5 vs. 5|
- Floating above the vast desert sands of Luxoria, the Sky Temple serves as a center of worship for the snake god, Ka. He stores his great power within the temples, each of them secured by guardians. With such defenses, no warriors would think to seize the god's power for themselves... or would they?
Sky Temple is a 5v5 battleground featuring a egyptian-themed battleground. It was confirmed to be a battleground during the Blizzcon 2014. It was released on January 13, 2015.
The main objective revolves around controling the Temples.
One, two or all the three temples can be activated at the same time. To control a temple, a hero must be in its ground and it will turn in the team's color. After the five guardians of the Temple are killed, the Temple will shoot 5 powerful laser shots in the enemy's buildings.
Players will find all three kinds of mercenary camps on Sky Temple.
- Siege giants located near the bottom lane will push the nearest lane when captured.
- Bruisers located located near the top lane. They do the same.
- Boss located near bottom lane.
- [hhttp://us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/sky-temple/ Sky Temple - Official site]. Retrieved on 2015-01-15.